Artefact Dictionary Product Info
If you need sometimes to be aware of some word meaning then Artefact Dictionary is for you. Just select a word in the text you reading and you will get an explanation of this word in a small window which will appear under the selected word. Also you can hear the correct pronunciation of the word you searched. This package includes explanatory Webster's Dictionary (about 120 000 articles). Also you can download some other dictionaries (English-Spanish, English-German, etc.).
* Shows topics on-the-fly (selecting by the mouse).
* Search using word-formation rules (which can be modified).
* Pronunciation of words and expressions (Speech engine needed).
* History for pop-up and dictionary window.
* Mouse Only mode - translation by one mouse click.
License: Free to try, $29 to buy
Artefact Dictionary Product Details
|Operating System: |
|File size: ||4.6 MB|
|Recent changes: ||* fixed some errors.
+ search dialog in articles.
+ some improvements.|
|Release date: ||2003-12-11 (492 weeks ago)|
|System requirements:||Pentium 200, RAM 32Mb, 30 MB free disk space|
|Tags: ||dictionary | webster | translation | explanatory | explanation | |
|Trial limitations: ||30 days|
|Buy this product:||
|Author/Company: ||RSD Software|
Artefact Dictionary Update Alert